We are the world’s leading provider of Air Ambulance services and offer a comprehensive bed-to-bed service including hospital admission and ground ambulance arrangements. Our clients include multi-national corporations, private individuals, insurance and assistance companies, hospitals, governments and NGOs.
Our Air Rescue Ambulance services cover vast distances and are best equipped to deal with any logistical challenges. As one of the busiest Air Ambulance providers globally, we offer 24-hour round-the-clock solutions to medical emergencies and through a doctor-led Air Ambulance service structure to assist with all evacuation scenarios.
ICU in the sky: the most advanced Intensive Care equipped Air Ambulances
Because speed of response could make the difference between life and death, the Air Rescue Air Ambulance fleet function as ICUs in the sky, able to fly at speeds of more than 800km per hour and covering up to 4,400km non-stop.
Our permanently configured Air Ambulance aircraft are equipped to the best international standards and are always staffed with Air Ambulance flight trained doctors and intensive care nurses or advanced life support paramedics who are trained in aviation and emergency medicine.
Air Rescue Air Ambulances carry state of the art medical equipment including:
- Aviation-certified medical stretcher systems with integrated oxygen and electrical supply
- Adult and paediatric intensive care ventilators
- Cardiac monitors - defibrillators with pacemaker, 12 lead ECG, Spo2, CO2
- In-flight arterial blood gas analysis
- Portable ultrasound
- Invasive and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- Infusion pumps and syringe drivers
- Suction units
- Standard, rescue/immobilisation equipment and vacuum mattresses
- Portable medical isolation units (PMIU) – for transport of patients with COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Thrombolytics and snake bite anti-venom (when required)
- Universal donor blood when required