The most advanced Intensive Care equipped Air Ambulances
Because speed of response could make the difference between life and death, the Air Rescue Ambulance fleet function as ICU units in the sky, able to fly at speeds more than 800km per hour and covering up to 4 400 km non-stop.
Our permanently configured Air Ambulances are the equipped to the best international standard and are always staffed with a Doctor and intensive care nurse and paramedic team who are trained in advanced live support and aviation medicine.
Air Rescue air ambulances carry state of the art medical equipment including:
- Certified Medical Stretchers with built-in oxygen and electrical supply
- Adult, paediatric intensive care Ventilators
- Cardiac Monitors - Defibrillators with pacemaker, 12 lead ECG, Spo2, CO2
- In-flight arterial blood gas analysis
- Portable Ultrasound
- Invasive and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- Infusion pumps and syringe drivers
- Suction units
- Standard, rescue/immobilisation equipment and vacuum mattresses
- Patient Isolation Medical Unit – for transport of patients with infectious diseases
- Thrombolytics and Snake bite anti-venom
- Universal donor blood when required